Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Teeth Cure!
Natural Fluoride free Remineralizer!

More
CuriousHealthNut Views: 1,245
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,686,423

Re: No 'natural' BM on the IP?

Another thing to consider is how much you are using your lungs??

In Chinese Medicine, the lungs are the balancing organ to the large intestine (same way Liver/Gallbladder and Kidney/Bladder balance each other).

So how is that deep breathing going? Using the bottom of the lungs can physically massage the intestines.

What about physical exercise/body movement? Even though the program recommends 3x daily doing enough body movement to breath heavy, I personally get a great result in my bowel movements from doing longer duration aerobic activity especially running ( I also bike but don't get the same bowel increase as running) anywhere from 15 minutes to 1 hour. Now if that is out of the question to run like that then start doing something to progress in that direction. Run 1 lap on the track 2-3 times per week and increase every week etc...

I still remember as a teenager when I played soccer, and in the preseason we would have 2-3 practices per day that were 2.5 hours long with a lot of very fast, intense running. I would come home from those practices and had the largest and smoothest bowel movements that I ever had in my entire.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.594 sec, (1)