CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How to get 2000 calories a day during candida diet ??

Eneia Views: 3,667
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,687,252

Re: How to get 2000 calories a day during candida diet ??

"Last night I attended a wonderful seminar on Candida, and took 1 bite of some hummus and a cracker. At home, I ate half a red apple. "

LOL is this a joke or are we on a different diet? Please give me the name of this seminar so I encourage people not to go!!
If you're serious and candida caused you brain damage preventing you from understanding what you should/shouldn't eat,
A not too strict diet might allow you hummus. No candida diet per se will allow you apples (Dr. Jeff's does, see other forum, but his diet encompasses the candida issue I think), and certainly not crackers.

Joke aside, try and follow a strict diet like the one described by Bee Wilder for example (google it) for a few weeks and see how you're feeling, and if the pain of following it is worth it. The Atkins' diet book is actually also quite a good read for people who want a well known diet to follow. I've heard some good from the SCD diet (again google is your friend)
I doubt you're presently doing enough seeing your choice of food. Please search this forum & what I mentioned previously to understand what you can and shouldn't eat. It is your own responsibility to find out, please take a few good hours to research.
Good luck

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.359 sec, (1)