CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Stones? Live worm hatched and I found it! Blech!

Clark Liver Flush
Dr. Hulda Clarkís amazing Liver Flush available here. Pure products!...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More

Clark Liver Flush
Dr. Hulda Clarkís amazing Liver Flush available here. Pure products!...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

pugzley Views: 5,500
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 168,769

Re: Stones? Live worm hatched and I found it! Blech!

Well, phooey! And I even went back and tried to fix my links. :)

Here is a place where it talks about the liver:

http://www.herbalremedies.com/samstren6030.html

I hope this one works. I gotta tell you guys, this stuff is so totally amazing. I've never had an herb work for me before this one, not that I could see so much going on positively so quickly. Even if you don't use it for anything but the flu, it's worth every penny. I had 2 nieces come down with the flu so far and it cured both of them and me (as I think I said before in a post above) OVERNIGHT! I couldn't believe it. They are using Samento for Lyme disease, too. It was first introduced in Europe in Bulgaria several years ago.

If you go to Samento.com and click on DOWNLOADS at the top of the page, there is a ton of information on there.

I just want to post something, I sent this email to Nutramedix just tonight, the place that makes the Samento and I AM NOT a gushy person. But this stuff is worth gushing over, honest it truly is! My 2 sisters ordered some today and I am sending some to my Mom and my Mother In Law, they are both in their 80's and both have had breast cancer.
Dear Sir,
I am not one to write letters to people about their products, but I ordered the Samento extract and received it on October 10, 2005. I had originally ordered it because I thought it might help with chronic acid reflux which I have had for about 15 years and I was tired of taking prescription drugs and wanted a more natural approach.

My order (not from your company) was delayed for almost two weeks and by the time I got it, I had the flu. I took the Samento upon receiving it and took 3x5drops within about 8 hours. Nine and a half hours from the first dose I took, my flu was completely cured. I thought this was just a fluke.

About a week later, my niece became ill with the same symptoms I had, runny nose, fever, sore throat and overall tired achy and felt terrible in general. I gave her the same dose I took and she was cured within 12 hours.

So now, I am thinking, am I really onto something here? I was beginning to believe.

Then another niece became ill and it cured her overnight. Maybe sooner but her first dose was late at night and by morning she was able to attend school. She had a different type of flu with nausea and vomiting. I gave her slippery elm bark extract along with the Samento.

I just wanted to let you know that the Samento has absolutely surpassed my wildest dreams of healing myself with any herb. I've tried herbs off and on and nothing ever really worked until now.

Here is a list of what it has done for me since October 10, 2005:

1. Cured the flu (3 people so I know this is for real and two different strains of the flu)
2. I had thickening tumor like growths on my skin in a few places from too much sun, they are
visibly and noticeably shrinking, they have shrunken down to where you can't feel them anymore, though they are still darker than my healthy skin. (these are on my arms and legs)
3. Brain fog is gone
4. I can see better.
5. When I took the first dose of Samento, I had the worst acid reflux I ever had in my life. But I stuck it out for the sake of getting rid of the flu and I somehow knew this product would perform.
I guess instincts are good at times. But, I have combined it with the slippery elm bark and when I take the Samento now, each dose, I get less reflux and heartburn. I am off the Prilosec and Tums I've been on for so many years. So I know that it is healing that, too. I have only been on Samento for a couple of weeks now.
6. Overall energetic feeling and feeling of calm well being.
7. Depression is lifted.
8. Insomnia for over 8 years, totally cured. Almost from the first day I took it. I am now driving again and going places.
9. My family says I am not nearly as mean as I used to be and I laugh a lot more. (grin)
10. Water retention is gone.
11. I couldn't believe it, but I had big knots on my wrists from carpal tunnel, or so I was told and now the knots are gone and I am constantly on the computer as I work online and am no longer having the wrist pains associated with this.
12. I wonder what's going on inside that I don't know about. :)

I can't begin to thank you enough for this miracle product. It is truly wonderful.

Thank you,

XXXXXXXX (my name was here and I x'd it out for privacy purposes.
I Love Samento!!!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.813 sec, (3)