CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Parasites - Certainty of Clearance?

tlp69 Views: 1,161
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,689,100

Re: Parasites - Certainty of Clearance?

Hello Dog Rose,

Thank you for your response. I did the Adrenal Fatigue Test you described. The top number did not drop. It increased 16 points upon immediately standing up. Judging by what you wrote and what I read online this rules out Adrenal Fatigue.

I've found that with each Liver Cleanse and parasite Cleanse I've done I've been able to perform better in exercise.

Not knowing definitely that the "critters" are completely gone does not foster peace of mind :(

I do agree the goal is to make yourself inhospitable to such aliens. I'm just perplexed how I could have contracted these organisms. How long they have been there and what effects they have exerted on my life.

While I'm a vegetarian now and have been for 18 years. Before hand I was an avid meat-eater, consuming pork chops, bacon, sausage, chitterlings, liver, ribs, and so forth, on and on. I know that vegetarianism does not protect you from these organisms. But given the size of the thing I saw something like that had to be probably 20 or more years old. Being 41 years old this put it back to the time I was an undergraduate and when I was 190 lbs and started the weight gain that has continued now to the 300s.

Thanks again for reading,

Take care

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.875 sec, (1)