CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Parasites - Certainty of Clearance?

ClarkFx Parasite Tincture
Enhanced all in one Parasite Cleansing Tincture according to...

Cloves & Wormwood
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
More

ClarkFx Parasite Tincture
Enhanced all in one Parasite Cleansing Tincture according to...

Cloves & Wormwood
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

tlp69 Views: 1,157
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,689,119

Re: Parasites - Certainty of Clearance?

Hello LoricaLady,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post. To answer the questions that you asked.

No my hands and feet do not get cold often. I'm actually quite warm sometimes to the extent of radiating heat to others - so they claim. Nor have I lost any eye-brow hairs. I do have a problem with dry skin. I've had this problem for as long as I can remember. However, sweating seems to help with that problem. The fact that I wash my hands so often with soap does not make my hands as nice as I'd like them to be.

I've definitely experienced the "river in Egypt" from folks I've mentioned this material too. One guy was getting dreadfully sick and talked about pain in his upper quadrant. From coming on this site and other internet research I know this can be indicative of parasite infection. While not necessarily the case, the possibility is there. Even his doctors thought it may be a parasite, but when they tested it was negative. People don't want to think about it - which I think is a sad way to deal with the realities of this world. Only when you acknowledge there is a problem can you begin to deal with it. As others have pointed out - I believe these organisms, no matter how successful they are in biological terms, no matter how clever, are the greatest enemies mankind possesses. I've read material that implicates the arising of congenital malformations and deformations from the activity and chemical interference of parasitic organisms. Tid bits of information of this sort make me wonder just what sort of impact these organisms have had on human development in all spheres, across the globe, and in the various races. Consider Sickle Cell Anemia as a reaction to the Malaria parasite.

I too believe it was some form of Ascaris. I should have saved it, but it was just too much at the moment for me to look at and consider that the thing had been somewhere inside of me, probably in my liver, since it was sticking out of a liver-stone. It was not a beige color however. This thing was dark brown to almost black reminescent of a power cord. I noticed it had a line of ridges on the side. I saw two lines of ridges; so it was almost like it was shaped like the keel of a boat with the ridges on the edges of the keel.

I've not used a professional zapper before nor a rife. I did use a 9 volt battery with salt water and fast tapping to simulate this.

In the Winter of last year I was attempting to do volunteer work for American Council. These guys are nice and provide food. I stopped going because I ate some Chinese food and became really ill. I vomited almost ten times in a row and while I did not see them in the food while eating, there were two white wormy things. Where these in the food, or in me? Did the food precipitate this event, or not? I don't know. But I refuse to eat Chinese food any more because of it and I love Chinese food. I've become more distrustful of eating other people's food - and I hate to be like this, because it seems rude and cantankerous, even though I do it as nicely and suavely as possible. Any way, I began to feel what felt like a pressure on the left side of my liver, under the diaphragm. I learned about the battery and used it. The feeling would go away when I'd use the battery. While I'd be doing it I'd experience definite sensations in the area in response to the current. It would stay away for days and then start to creep back. I'd use the makeshift again. This got old. It was then I used Dr. Natura's product and the odd old matter with God knows what else appeared and then that horrid black cord sticking out of the liver-stone.

Sorry for being so verbose.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.047 sec, (2)