CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Parasites - Certainty of Clearance?

Wormwood Capsules, Clove Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasite Cleanse

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
JENSTER Views: 1,328
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,689,268

Re: Parasites - Certainty of Clearance?

Tlp69,
I just wanted to Thank You for sharing your story. It's not everyday we see someone post their parasite experience so detailed.
I couldn't begin to offer you any advice because I know that there are far too many more advanced parasite Police on here that will lend you a great deal of food for thought and maybe some useful ideas as well. I'm still too new at this whole parasite war game.
I will however suggest that you also post on the Humaworm forum and see what they say there as well.
With parasites, it's really a gamble for anyone who lives, breathes and eats not to come into contact with them. It doesn't matter if you eat meat or not, they are in the water we drink & the air we breath. It's just a fact of life.
So, what I guess I'm trying to say is, don't let it become so consuming that it disrupts your everyday life.
You sound like you are a very educated person with an open mind, ready to learn. I think you have come to the right place.
If you can take the time and read through past posts, it will also help out quite a bit.
Knowledge is Power!
May Abundance & Blessings Be Yours,
Jeny

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.625 sec, (1)