Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Clarkia Parasites Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasites Tinctures

NaturalRN Views: 3,692
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,690,996

Don't Hold Laptop!...Re: EMF protection

I got to thinking about what you said about the laptop computer.  I hope you're not actually holding it on your lap!  Here's some info from the article that Unyquity posted about cell phones...notice what it says about laptops.  ALSO...at the very end the author of this article invites readers to contact her for advice on what type of EMF protection device is best.

Here’s How The Harm Happens (page 6)
Damage from the cell phone comes from two sources. The first damaging source occurs from the near-field plume of radiation generated by the cell phone’s antenna. This plume of radiation extends out a distance of six or seven inches from the antenna in all directions. The near-field plume has been studied most extensively and contains the most intense energy. It is able to penetrate deep into biological tissue. This radiation is absorbed when the cell phone is held in close proximity to the body. This form of radiation is also given off by wireless laptop computers and similar devices. Later in this report you will see a picture from a study showing how deep this near-field plume of radiation penetrates into the head. The warning is this: don’t allow a cell phone, wireless laptop or any similar electronic device to be too close to your body due to this near-field plume. And never put the cell phone’s antenna in your mouth.

Minimize Exposure to Reduce Risks (pages 28—29) 
12. Keep laptops away from the body and don’t operate a laptop while it rests on the lap. Sit back from computer monitors and screens as much as possible.
17. Wear a personal protection device to strengthen your body’s biofield and increase your resistance to the radiation around you
18. Install intervention technologies and prevention technologies that will “camouflage” or disguise the Information-Carrying Radio Wave from being detected by the body. These should be installed on all electrical and electronic devices, electrical circuits, appliances, cell phones and cordless phones in your home, office and business areas.

If you are not sure of what type of device to use or what type of technology works I would be happy to share my information and opinions with you from the research and reading I have done on available technology.

Lynn Quiring, RPh, CCN, NMD
Logical Health LLC
1163 E. Geronimo Place
Chandler, AZ. 85225
480-275-5915

http://curezone.com/upload/_N_Forums/Natural_Heali/Cell_Phone_Poisoning_Of_Am...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.906 sec, (3)