Natural Fluoride free Remineralizer!

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

NaturalRN Views: 3,820
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,692,431

Re: Don't Hold Laptop!...Re: EMF protection

HJ,

Since you and your husband are in the learning mode regarding EMFs...and it never hurts to 'reinforce' what we already know...please also see my previous post regarding cell phone dangers:  Tragedy in Our Town: Kids & Cell Phones  Be sure and watch the video and read the report that is referenced in my post.  I am very concerned about your husband using a cell phone at work, especially if he is putting the cell phone directly to his head.  Is there any possible way he can use a land-line phone?  Microwaves are also a big 'no-no'!  Not only do they expose people around them to radiation, they create very unhealthy, toxic food.  Please see this article on Mercola.com: Why did the Russians Ban an Appliance Found in 90% of American Homes?

Here's the story on the Q-Link...

The product you found on Amazon.com appears to be an authentic Q-Link product.  In the process of trying to verify if it is truly authentic, I found the website of the original manufacturer of this product: http://www.qlinkproducts.com/Scripts/openExtra.asp?extra=155  The manufacturer (Clarus Products International) states that you should only buy products from on-line dealers that have the Authorized Q-Link Web Seal on their website.  They state the following regarding Amazon.com, "Note on eBay and Amazon: Unless the seller displays the Q-Link Web Seal in their listing, they are not considered authorized by Clarus."  I did not find this seal in the listing of the product you found. 

You can buy this same pendant for the same price on the manufacturer's website: Classic Black SRT-2 Q-Link Pendant  The only difference is you may not get free shipping like you do with Amazon.com.  The website I originally referred you to has free shipping, but I don't see this less expensive version listed.  Yes, the less expensive version is just as effective; the difference in price is related to the metal used / design.  I chose to go with a bracelet instead of a pendant because I knew that the bracelet would look acceptable no matter where I was going or what I was doing.  Having a big, bulky pendant always hanging from my neck was just not something that I would be comfortable with.  You need to go with something that you will be willing and able to wear 24 / 7 if you want to get the maximum benefit from it.  This is the bracelet that I chose: Q-Link® Women's Brushed Stainless Steel Bracelet   

I encourage you to keep taking steps forward to 'detoxify' your life...just don't get frustrated if you can't do it all at once!  I will make it my goal to take your advice as well...MORE BAREFOOTING (and just enjoying nature in general)!

NaturalRN

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.891 sec, (3)