CureZone   Log On   Join
gallbladder/liver flush help pleaseee

tash25 Views: 2,083
Published: 11 years ago

gallbladder/liver flush help pleaseee

I have completely the gallbladder flush now 5 times, the first time I past approximately 6 thumb size stones, after that I did the flush another 4 times with no stones at all. I know it can take a few attempts at the flush till you get stones out, so I’m not giving up.

Yesterday I followed the protocol for gallbladder flush exactly except I put the Epson salts in caps, and all I got was these teeny weeny specs not many at all. I know I have them (I have had blood results, so I know they‘re there) just not sure why I get these clumsy results. Can putting the Epson salts in caps have anything to do with it? Should the time still be at 2 hour intervals if I take the Epson salts in caps?

Is there anything else I can take or do to make a flush more successful? Also is it normal to have alot of diarrhea before 10pm?

Hope someone out there can give me some help, I would love to hear what people think.

thankyouuuu

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.922 sec, (1)