CureZone   Log On   Join
Not as bad as I thought!

DNA Views: 1,090
Published: 17 years ago

Not as bad as I thought!

After reading all the post, I was expecting the Olive Oil, Grapefruit Juice, and Black-Walnut Tincture to taste like pure death! Now, I’m not saying that I’m going to be making an Olive-Oil cocktail every evening by any means, but it was far better than I expected. I used the organic FRESHLY juiced Grapefruit ( ˝ cup) and ˝ cup of cold pressed extra virgin Olive Oil. I blended it very well (until it was not separated) and drank it from a straw. I also had an ounce of Grapefruit juice waiting for me if I gagged, but never needed.

I also mixed the Epsom Salt with Grapefruit juice and it was tremendously better than just using water. I drank both drinks quickly with NO intentions of tasting it any more than possible and refused to think about how “bad” it was supposed to be. I just thought about the idea that I WAS going to get this concoction down, and it WAS going to be good for me.

I totally understand that this would make some people quite nauseous, but after years of forcing myself to gag down green drinks (that were chunky to boot!), I thought the Liver Flush was a cake-walk! :) I truly understand that some of you got sick, and you will never hear me disputing that…My poor sister just looks at the stuff and hurles…hehehe…Awww! It was funny!..had to be there, I guess…

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.703 sec, (1)