CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Garlic and Ginger roots instead of epsom salts

superfriend Views: 6,528
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,701,851

Re: Garlic and Ginger roots instead of epsom salts

Well my perfect drink would be...

Apples or apple juice and water for one, two, or three days, but, at least one meal before the Liver Flush drink.

At least 2oz (minimum 1oz, max that I did was 12oz oil) olive or whatever oil +
two, three, or four cloves of raw garlic juiced +
a one inch chunk of raw ginger juiced +
lemon/lime/grapefruit (grapefruit is best because is mixes the best) or apple juice, I use a 2:1 ratio of juice to oil, so 8oz juice:4oz oil +
one habanero or other spicy pepper juiced +
one tablespoon raw organic apple cider vinegar +
a couple of eye-droppers full of Wormwood , or dandelion root, or something very bitter.

Then lie down for many hours. I've done very slow standing ab twists about 30 mins after I drank the Liver Flush drink to move stuff physically, then very slow ab exercises to move stuff around too. I've heard lay on your right side, left side, or just on your back, I don't think it matters...

I haven't done a liver cleanse for probably a year or so, but I have two days coming up in a week and a half, so I am planning two days of apples/apple juice, then the super combo that I stated above.

The Paul/Patricia Bragg's method (page 28 of their Apple Cider Vinegar book if I remember right) was one day organic apple juice followed by a glass of 1/3 organic Bragg's olive oil, 2/3 organic apple juice, 1 teaspoon Bragg's raw organic apple cider vinegar, mix it up very good and chug down. That drink actually flushed out my biggest stone ever, no pain ever, it looked like a smashed lime green golf ball! It was 1/2 inch by 1 inch, I should have taken a picture of it next to a ruler or coin, like some people do!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.672 sec, (1)