CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: From "The real facts on colloidal silver"

Dquixote1217 Views: 11,706
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,703,263

Re: From "The real facts on colloidal silver"

I would not want to try to turn TRUE colloidal silver into anything else.  However, there are only two mostly true colloidal silver solutions that I am aware of (Utopia Silver and Mesosilver).  All the rest are mostly ionic with anywhere from near 0 percent colloidal content to perhaps 25%colloidal content (most range between 5 to 15 %).  I do not personally add H202 to either the commercial or home-made silver I use (but the home silver I make has a pretty high colloidal content - probably 25-30%).

If I used a different generator, especially one of the cheapo ones, I might add H202 to some of the solution.  If my only choice was limited to what is typically found in health food and supplement stores, where silver solution products carried are mostly a result of superior marketing and higher markups instead of superior quality, then I would almost definitely add the H202.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.313 sec, (1)