CureZone   Log On   Join
Need advice about flushing

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
rainbow Views: 1,449
Published: 16 years ago

Need advice about flushing

I would really like to do more flushes but here is my problem. I have posted this message before but I would really like some more input..

I have done around 25-30 flushes , which have helped me a great great deal. ( since the Dr's did want to remove my Gallbladder)

My last 3 flushes left me very sick.. about 4-5 day's after the flush I would get extreme virtigo that would last for 3 whole day's . I mean so bad that I can't even stand up at all, I have to crawl to the bathroom if I have to go. and sometimes when sitting up I would get the dry heaves..Ugh I don't even like thinking or reliving the events..Now this happen 3 times so I think it is connected somehow to doing the flush..I did get mri's and I went to an ENT just to make sure nothing is wrong in those areas..and nothing came up..

When I posted before some people might think I am throwing my Electrolytes off..
But my question is . if that were the case wouldn't I have the symptoms immediately after doing the flush ,instead of 4-5 day's later..

I really want to flush, I feel like I need to..But I am so scared because I just can't afford to be knocked out for 3 day's. Please can someone give me some advice.
I love flushing and it helped me..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.518 sec, (1)