CureZone   Log On   Join
Here's what helped me. Maybe it'll help you too.

fishnaked Views: 464
Published: 11 years ago

Here's what helped me. Maybe it'll help you too.

I had what was believed to be systemic candida. Determined not to take pharmaceuticals, I tried a strict diet. That controlled my symptoms but I could never get to a point that I could eat much fruit or legumes. I'm a vegetarian too so with that combined, not only did I not have much energy from very little carbs, I lost a bunch of weight off an already thin frame. I tried clove and oregano oils, copious amounts of coconut oil and garlic...all for wks to no relief.

The things I have changed are simple but many. I'm not sure if any one made a big difference or if it was a combination of all or some. On top of my near 100% organic diet of no Sugar or any other refined foods (besides the occasional piece of yeastless whole wheat flat bread & some cheese), below is a list of what I've been doing. I'm now able to eat far more fruit and legumes along w/ a bit of bread mentioned above. Knock on wood. My symptoms are largely under control, I sleep better and have more energy and am gaining back some weight.

-started drinking ginger tea with each major meal (just organic ground ginger root in hot water, 1/2 teaspoon/cup).

-I also started eating more slowly and chewing more thoroughly.

-Simple Qigong breathing exercises multiple times/day. These are easy and can be done any where, any time.

-more exercise (fast walking usually & some uphill climbing). I don't go crazy....just about 3-5x wk for 10-20 mins.

-learned to quiet my mind somewhat and to minimize negative thoughts.

-learning more about the mind/spirit/health connection.

-taking my probiotics at bed time rather than with breakfast (Natures Way Primadophilus Optima 35 billion CFU)

No drugs, special herbs or expensive Dr formulated/promoted packages.

I hope this is able to help someone else. It took a lot of research on my part but after that, all of it has been relatively easy to implement. Feel free to ask specific questions. I can point one in the direction of books that I found of help.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.922 sec, (1)