CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: anybody take essential oil internally? Dangers?
Tizona Views: 21,586
Published: 14 years ago
This is a reply to # 1,710,055

Re: anybody take essential oil internally? Dangers?

I have an EXTREME mold allergy. this is due to living in an apartment that was totally inundated with mold, unbeknownst to me for at least five or six months. I got extremely ill from this.

Even though I have moved and now live in a mold free house I remain extraordinarily sensitive to all mold

Almost all dry herbal products are moldy. Not so moldy that a normal average person would notice. But I notice. I just bought some high quality organic cinnamon. Couldn't use it. you know why? It was moldy. Most people will not believe me. Doesn't matter I know what the deal is. This happens time and again when I purchase herbal products. Extremely frustrating

The only herbal products that are 100% mold free our essential oils. the oils I listed, cinnamon and clove and thyme, all have powerful antifungal properties. So I want to use them internally to help me detox from the mold still in my system

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024

9.109 sec, (1)