Sorry about that.. found blog .. check above again.. she said, she would take a shower.. then go back a little later .. smell her towel and if it stunk she knew she had eaten something she should not have eaten.
the short and sweet of it was ..
She suggested you go to a dietician to assist you ..
Here is one... gives all kinds of helpful stuff..I hope these helps... I can't emagine what you are living through.
When my intestines were so damaged from food allergies , I couldnít digest foods properly. This was especially the case with protein.
Undigested protein can lead to a lot of smelly things like armpits and rancid gas.
Sweat is unusually pungent when ammonia waste from the protein exudes from the skin.
Because I had an allergy to dairy protein (especially casien), I would really stink after eating cheese. WOOOEEE, watch out!
So what does this have to do with anxiety relief?
If the intestinal lining is compromised from adrenal fatigue, then things like food allergies creep in.
When that happens, food doesnít get digested and absorbed properly.
Result Ė nutritional deficiencies.
No protein digestion + no amino acid absorption + no raw material to make neurotransmitters = anxiety, panic attacks, or other things like that.
At lease that was my case. When I spruced up my digestion, I felt a whole lot better mentally and emotionally. Stinking less was the bonus.
Other deficiencies occur too that contribute to mental un-wellness, but protein is the case here.
We can eat a lot of it, but itís not what we eat itís what we absorb!
What did I do to help this?
My doctor tested me and found which free form amino acids I needed to take until my intestines were repaired.
To repair my intestines, this is what I (Jen Crippen) did:
1. Eliminated all foods that were causing further damage to the intestines. For me it was dairy, wheat, soy, corn, night shades (potato, eggplant, peppers), and caffeine
2. Strengthened the adrenals
3. Took digestive enzymes. My favorite are 1 Essentialzyme, 1 Polyzyme and 1 Detoxyme with every meal.
4. Super strain pro-biotics to replenish the intestines with good bacteria. This stopped much of the putrification and the formula I use (Life 5) also kills yeast rhizomes. Iíll have to blog about my candida yeast adventure in the future!
5. Drink a lot of water to help get the toxins out of my body.
6. Used anti-bacterial natural soap to kill nasty bacteria in my pits.
7. Ate chlorophyll rich foods to help combat the acidic condition in my body that contributed to the body odor. Anything super green like spinach, broccoli, kale, chlorella, Multi-Greens, wheatgrass, etc.
Oh, by the way Ė when we donít digest protein well our blood Sugar is all over the place too.
Hence, another factor which contributed to the extreme hypoglycemia.
Whoíd think body odor is linked anxiety therapy?