CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Only the ladies will be interested in this part!

oceanmoontigress Views: 12,206
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,636,951

Re: Only the ladies will be interested in this part!

I have had systemic candida for over 25 years now, and I have tried lots of things....which all helped, but nothing got rid of it. I was trying a program which says it will get rid of it, but it was too involved and way too expensive. So now, I am trying the Adya Clarity, and I WILL post back my results, what I think, if I think it actually gets rid of my candida. I would LOVE to see an update from organic juls or whoever it was who stated that they were seeing amazing results. Did it get rid of your candida, would you recommend it? I am a bit late finding out about this product, but I am hoping it is more than just hype. I took my first dose this morning...60 drops in a small glass of water followed by at least 16 ounces of pure water. I do feel something, in my sinuses and vaginal area.....so it is hopefully doing something good....it feels like it may be...I will keep everyone posted..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

4.016 sec, (1)