CureZone   Log On   Join
Griseofulvin, an anti-fungal drug

Clarkia Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanse

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
More
  Views: 1,598
Published: 11 years ago

Griseofulvin, an anti-fungal drug

Has anyone heard of or tried Griseofulvin for the fungal part of this disease??? I have a scalp/ head / ear infestation that continues to plague me. Still trying to get the fungus out with the hope that it will lessen infestation and insect activity. Am trying out the veggie wash that you get at the produce store because it has Grapefruit-Seed-Extract in it and orange-lemon peel extract. Thinking that because it is used to wash off the waxes and debris from produce that it could help cleanse the hair shaft. It does--and I think it cleans off the hair shaft well enough for penetration of other preparations to kill this off.

I know this is systemic, so taking things internally at the same time is important, but am stumped as to how to keep "them"[and I use this term loosely since there are so many players and variables] from reinfecting my head....cuz I know it is not just them resurfacing. I still get the crawlies often when I go outside...and my car has been much better since being parked in the garage, both scenarios which are indicative to me that at least part of this infection is everywhere in our environment--the fungus and webs being a big factor. [a friend of mine staying in a hotel on the fifth floor, said he just saw a string of webs floating by his window]. I suspect these webs are also carrying a fungus, but this is just conjecture at this point.

I unfortunately have progressed to the point where I have seen the effects of the keratin being used up in my nails and hair--or what hair I have left-this last year I have been battling the fungus in my nails; watching my nails deteriorate, ooze yellow to orange to brown fungus and turn from healthy growing nails to ones that are brittle with lines in them..and they no longer grow either. if there is growth, it is only slightly and abnormal with irregular edges and chipping. It took me a whole year to get to a point where they did not look so unsightly that I couldn't go the store without wearing some heavy duty ointment protection or rubber gloves.

Anyway, saw online that Griseofulvin is used for Dermatophytes. Dermatophytes is in the fungal family [like ringworm ] and can cause infections of the skin, hair and nails due to their ability to obtain nutrients from keratinized material. The organisms colonize the keratin tissues and inflammation is caused by host response to metabolic by-products..wonder if this could be a condition in some of us, and also be giving off the scent to the insect population...when exposed to the elements, 'they' sting the dickens out of my ears and start the crawling on my head.

I welcome anyone's experience and thoughts...

thanks,
pcs

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.797 sec, (2)