CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Follow this link..........

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
lindclark Views: 1,374
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 171,710

Re: Follow this link..........

Thank you all so much for your encouragement. I am so lucky!

But, yes I am a little down. I did flush this last weekend, and because of very little stones out, I did a colonic yesterday, (within three days of the flush). According to the colonic lady, she said that much of what came out could easily be stones, but no way to check for sure. I felt better afterwards, yes, but still today I don't feel so great. The colonic should have been a small flush by my way of thinking since I really hadn't eaten much since the flush and it was Monday afternoon (did the flush starting Friday night). So, a moderate flush to me had to be some of the old stuff coming out. I do need to do a good colon cleanse. That is what I think I'm lacking.

Last night I spoke to Andreas Mortiz on the phone. I do not agree with his religion, but I believe he has a lot of good advice on the physical aspect. He has a very good grasp on the digestive system, etc.

He said that my lymph system needs flushing, the symptoms being weak left arm, deep breathing because of short of breath. He told me that I have a stricture in my colon that led to back flushing in the lymph system. He told me to continue the flushes, and take Oxypowder for my colon. He gave me some tips on my diet, and then told me I was on the right track. He also told me to drink boiled water 2-3 sips every half an hour to help my lymphatic system to drain. Regarding my digestion and my burping, he said that I'm not digesting my carbohydrates.

So, he gave me a lot to think about. The main thing I know is that I am still toxic and something hasn't opened up yet. I still feel awful. But, I have hope and faith.

Thanks Telman, Lisa, and others who help keep me from going off the deep end. (smile) God bless.

Linda

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.938 sec, (1)