CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: DISSEMINATED STRONGYLOIDES & ASCARIS: Albendazole & Ivermectin Protocol

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
pashtchak Views: 35,791
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,704,477

Re: DISSEMINATED STRONGYLOIDES & ASCARIS: Albendazole & Ivermectin Protocol

thanks for this protocol, i'm really grateful, finally found sth after 2 months looking for some help. i've been visiting doctors for about 4months, since i realised what had happened to me; i 've been infected with some parasite, but in lab tests there were only pinworms marked. please help me somehow, it started from my ear, now i have it in my sinuses, felling them moving in my nose,i can even hear it in my head, i was coughing before but didn't think it was a parasite.i doubt they're pinworms, it'sth bigger but similar, i took albendazole, but only for 14 days, then i asked my doctor for more treatments, he said i was crazy and wanted me to see a shrink. then i took ivermectin twice with a week break, it really helped, but not for long. now i'm taking vermox, but it seems it doesn't work very well. i've become interested in your Albendazole & Ivermectin Protocol, but i'm a little afraid cos i heard ive is very dangerous and it shouldn't be taken mare than 3 times a year, it stores in a body, so is it possible you recommend it to be taken for 4 days on 3 off and so on, is it safe? i've got to do sth i'll go crazy for sure, nobody believes me. i've already eliminated all of the neurological,laryngological or ophthalmic diseases, and i'm not crazy,yet... where did you take the treatment issues from, are they reliable? please answer!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.984 sec, (1)