CureZone   Log On   Join
Dog-Low Thyroid, high liver counts, no heartworms on Humaworm

Free Clark DVD!
Order this free DVD that includes a testimonial by former State Repres...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Epsom Salt Capsules
Hulda Clark Liver Cleanse

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
HennaHead Views: 4,294
Published: 10 years ago

Dog-Low Thyroid, high liver counts, no heartworms on Humaworm

I feel like such a bum for picking brains when I haven't been on much for several months. Please forgive me!

Took my 11 pound, 13 year old dog to the vet yesterday to schedule a teeth cleaning and extraction. Her liver count came back over 400 and she showed low thyroid but I don't know how low. They are doing one more thyroid test on her.

I did not think that she would have any issue with the Thyroid as I give all the dogs one drop of Iodine in their water bowl each day. Her health has actually improved. She was a breeder dog from Europe and they hand made all of her food orignally so she is picky. Now I am worried that the little bit of dog food she will eat might have thrown off her thyroid or she's not getting essential nutrients since she also gets my special homemade food. I use all organic meat, including buffalo. I sure did not think low thyroid would be an issue. She gets reverse osmosis water from our well and it has been tested as safe, so fluoride should not be an issue. I also give them 1000 I.U.'s of vitamin D in a different water bowl.

I did have a vet tell me 3 years ago not to use the flea products as they could cause her to get sick. We tried a new product this summer at less then half strength just for 3 months. We had been using homemade flea & tick repellents and never saw anything but a neighbor had a stray come up that was infested.

I read that milk thistle would help her liver. Does anyone have any ideas on the thyroid? I'm puzzled. She looks good just old. Has lost 2 pounds in the last year.

Good News: I have not treated our dogs for worms with vet meds in over 3 years. I've used only Humaworm for all of my dogs. She has no heartworms or any other's that showed up. Humaworm was the only thing that would clear up the worms in the pup we got 3 years ago. So my husband might agree to do a worm treatment but he mocked me on the thyroid issue.

Thanks!HH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.469 sec, (1)