CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: o/t Compact Fluorescent Lightbulbs

HennaHead Views: 2,122
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,717,245

Re: o/t Compact Fluorescent Lightbulbs

I have a stock pile of full spectrum bulbs. Got them for around a buck for a pack of four a while back. I too have the crazy EMF problem. Passing while at the computer screen. We changed the monitor and I've not passed out since. My heart flutters with a Cell Phone sometimes so I keep one in my car for emergency's otherwise I don't use it at all. I don't let my daughter use it either.

When I was a young girl in public school we had regular bulbs in our class room but the new library had fluorescent blubs. I was never sick in class but always got dizzy in the library. It may have been from a new building.
I know if I go into a department store now I start to feel funky. I seriously think it is from their wifi becuase I get very sick by the Electonic deparment and up front by the registers. Those little fancy coffee shops with wifi keep me away too.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.297 sec, (1)