CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Grocery Stores

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
iFlush Views: 1,216
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,724,915

Re: Grocery Stores

One of my greatest desires is to start a health farm retreat of sort,for people to come to,say,for like three months,and put them thru a program of all thats needed to get them back into good health....

Mine too- I have friends that see the difference my new lifestyle has made in me. One friend that recently had about 10 cat scans for suspected lung cancer that turned out to be a fungus, has asked me if I will help her liver flush. She thinks she can do one and still take the pharmacy full of meds that is her medicine cabinet and eat meat with little fruit because she says she is hypoglycemic and cant live half a day without protein. To me this journey has become an all or nothing thing- as you learn more and more about natural health and how we are supposed to eat and how the processing of foods is killing us, you begin to see that for true health you must continually cleanse your body and that food is our true healing. I am on day 13 of an orange juice fast, my 7th in the two years since I have begun this fight against my past bad habits. It is with each fast that I feel the most progress toward healing. I feel that I am finally at the point of beginning maintenance vs fighting a battle against parasites, past accumulated toxins and lifelong constipation. I have come to really understand and admire the wisdom of MH referring new readers to read book 1. It is only with that understanding that one can see that it is more than a one flush-cleanse- fast commitment to enjoy good health. I would love to have somewhere to recommend that friends like her could go to be educated on health and get a good solid beginning. Much success to you in fulfilling your vision.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.219 sec, (1)