CureZone   Log On   Join
Edited

Views: 1,378
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 172,494

Edited

Congratulations on your first flushes! Isn't it sort of unreal when you see the first stones that have come out? I hope you'll have the energy surge I had after my first flush. I'm really happy for you that you've gotten started with the flushes. Now there'll be no turning back ; )

I'm still passing stones after my third flush yesterday. I had a lot of work done today so I guess it released some energy as well.

The week before this flush I had a pain in my hipjoint wich really hurt when I was walking. The pain has totally disappeared since yesterday. But I am itching terribly on both my legs around the knees especially. It feels like the eczema I had as a kid but it doesn't look like it.

I'm just hoping it's not skin parasites released by the flush or something. After visiting Hulda Clark 's web site and seeing all the pictures of the ugly, little suckers I prefer to pretend that they don't exist : )
Maybe the skin itchiness, which started after my second flush, has to do with candida but I've taken some anti parasite pills just in case.

I guess it's just part of the liver/gallbladder cleansing itself.

So keep flushing and posting results!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.500 sec, (1)