CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Strongly advice everybody to check for heavy metals

Rick67 Views: 5,374
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,725,951

Re: Strongly advice everybody to check for heavy metals

I had all my Amalgam fillings removed about four years ago. I picked up Cutler's book about two years ago. I've put off doing his program because of two root canals (1st and 2nd molar lower left side) that have/had mercury under the crown. I recently had the 2nd molar pulled. I'm planning on having the Amalgam removed from the 1st molar and re-crowned.

Anyway, you've motivated me to get this done so I can finally start Cutler's program. I've actually had to throw away lots of 25 mg DMSA capsules because they expired.

Also, I played around with Cilantro Pesto over a year ago and may have made my situation worse. Soon after using the Cilantro I noticed my muscles started to twitch. I think I may have stirred up a hornets nest with the Cilantro.

Are you taking in supporting supplements besides Kelp (minerals, etc.)?

Lastly, in case people didn't see my other post. You can get the 25 mg capsules of DMSA from Vitamin Research Products.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.609 sec, (1)