CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Just want honest opinions

fecalodor Views: 2,320
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,730,602

Re: Just want honest opinions

well when it comes to Body Odor issues & any other issues people can be very dishonest. i recently entered a train in which there was a lady stinking horribly, like she had a bad cold and never took a shower for months. people sat comfortably around her, and no one made a single comment about her odor throughout the trip. when i first got on the train, i sat next to her hoping i could tolerate her odor because i also suffer odor issue - mine is anal fecal odor. but her odor got too much for me to tolerate and people started giving me that look like "why r u sitting so close to her, she stinks". I ended up getting up to sit somewhere else because i was afraid her odor would stick to me and escalate my anal fecal odor. But many other people came on the train and sat around her and pretended not to smell a thing. we humans can be such phonies most times. ive come accross some other people with really bad Body Odor whom people sat around pretending not to smell a thing. so the morale of my story is that just because everyone does not acknowledge our odor doesn't mean we dont stink.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.968 sec, (1)