You are definitely experiencing an acute mercury toxicity episode. I, too, had my fillings out some time ago, but my denstist did it by quadrant. I had 10 Amalgams in all. But each session (spread out by about a month) yielded a week or so of all those types of symptoms. I had those symptoms all along, but they got really worse after each removal session. Also, to make things more complicated, if you have any candida issues, the sudden release of mercury could simply be causing a flare-up. In my opinon you have taken the best first step you could by removing those damn fillings. Just wait until you see the benefits. Your life will improve in ways you didn't know needed improvement. Surely a Liver Flush won't hurt, but I would adress all other issues first in this order:
And all this time you should be taking massive amounts of chlorella, cilantro extract, bentonite, vitamin c, etc. to help chelate the mercury out. One thing you can use on your face to help improve the rash is Grapefruit Seed Extract. Get the liquid form, and with a clean, wet face, rub four or five drops into the area well, let it sit, and pat dry. It helped my rash immensely! Anyway, that's just my two bits. Good luck!