CureZone   Log On   Join
BTW - GSE is great for dandruff, too!

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
Petey123 Views: 2,140
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 173,147

BTW - GSE is great for dandruff, too!

Just squirt 5-6 drops into the shampoo you have in your hand, mix it up a little, and after lathering and rubbing your scalp with it, let it sit for a few minutes before rinsing. This will completely get rid of the dandruff. At least it did for me. Incidentally, my facial and scalp problem still recurs, and that is why I am starting the liver flushes. I performed my first one last night/this morning, and I pased several green stones and feel really good. It took me the past year, however, to get my candida under control once I had my Amalgams out. I then proceeded with the other steps. If you're not sure whether you have candida or not, check it out --- it could prevent you from getting where you want to be. I was REALLY surprised when I learned I had it, mainly because my symptoms weren't that overt. But once I had my first die-off, I knew I was up against something large, and I needed to tackle it before I could proceed down the road to recovery. EVERY aspect of my life improved since I conquered candida.

Stick around, research the threads, ask a ton of questions, and make some friends here. The latter won't be difficult -- these people are selfless angels who are willing to take the time to help others find health and happiness in life.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.863 sec, (1)