CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: thirsty... flushing today

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
Petey123 Views: 862
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 173,159

Re: thirsty... flushing today

Hey there! I just did my first flush last night/today, and I didn't drink water last night, but today I did after my second ES dose... I really felt like my body needed it, especially since I don't regularly take magnesium supplements as much as I should... If you are heavily saturated wuth mag, you may have excessive butt-pee, which may dehydrate you... My butt pee is still coming every now and then, but in little shots (sorry to be so graphic... ha!). But with each shot comes about 50 STONES (that includes a few dime-sized and many, many itty-bitty ones), so I can't complain too much!!!! Listen to your body... Drink if you are thirsty... Help the stones come out... If there's no water to carry them down and out, then they will just linger in your bowel where you run a chance of reabsorbtion from digestion... Hope this helps!! I'm a newbie, too, but I really feel positive after this first, successful flush!! BTW -- I didn't have my first BM until almost 12 noon the day AFTER my fast began, so don't get frustrated if you don't start blowing it out right away... Give it time and relax... My anxiety probably caused my "constipation"... I think I agree with Dr. Clark the most in that you must get GOOD SLEEP... and relax... and trust the protocol... So far, I'm a firm believer! Good luck, and remember that you can always come back here and get some advice... Most of these regulars here are very generous and committed peeps... I was a "troll" for weeks before I decided to finally take the "plunge"... ha!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.250 sec, (1)