CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What do you think?? metal fillings?
 
Petey123 Views: 1,368
Published: 15 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 173,172

Re: What do you think?? metal fillings?


My denstist is holistic and is highly trained in the removal of amalgams. He uses every precautionary measure available, from rubber dams to vacuum ventilation systems. Unfortunatley, some mercury still passes right through the latex, and there is NO WAY to prevent all the mercury from entering your body when having them removed. Mercury is so highly toxic that it only takes several micrograms to make you ill. Using a dam is FAR better than not, but it won't prevent intoxication and the symptoms resulting therefrom. The best method for chelating the mercury out once you've had the Amalgams removed is a natural one: cilantro extract to mobilize the mercury (only natural substance to cross blood-brain barrier) and chlorella to bind to the mercury in the bile. I began to see drastic improvements in my symptoms 3 months after having my fillings replaced by using this protocol. In my opinion, you should have simply had the composites replaced with more composites. Gold is just another heavy metal sitting in there doing it's "black magic" to your system.
 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.141 sec, (1)