CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Liver, leaky gut, and altered immunity

00733 Views: 6,962
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,733,942

Re: Liver, leaky gut, and altered immunity

hi there..love the picture by the way...

basically one morning i passed a stool that was healthy text book walnut brown and midway through it turned into a darker shade of definite black = blood/if not from dark foods eg red wine, chocolate, maybe alot of oreo cookies would achieve the same end result, but beetroot especially can turn stools a sensational dark colour with ruby hue and can turn urine pink/red )

The "diagnosis"? Well with that stool colour distinction together with the piece of paper inside the box of the prescription tablets . "for the reduction of acid and treatment of duodenal/gastric ulcers" said as much. Basically they are antacids and given to people too for indigestion/heartburn.

Ironically this event happened a few days after an initial appointment to discuss in general the significance of EC and other possible related symptoms and request for blood and stool samples to be taken. I had been traveling around india for 2 months and wanted to see if i had picked up parasites/virus/bacteria to account for any part in my health..

The outcome of the first consultation was "possible allergy to wheat.." the second dr, who was on call after passing the multicoloured wonder stool, said i had an equivalent to an internal nose bleed and told me to carry on as usual..the 3rd dr, to discuss the blood and stool results, .."didn't know whether or not it was definitely" and gave me the impression that if there wasn't any real discomfort and pain not to "worry" ....My next step is to seek out a reputable chinese herbalist and am really very happy to pay for the 45min consultation!

I will add here now i think of it:

on the two occaisons my lips didn't feel right was when both times over the course of a few days i had hardly eaten anything..first on my arrival to india i ate really sparingly and only the odd fruit here and there that i could peel to settle me in ...i do remember having chapped lips which no amount of chapstick could relieve during this time and one night taking a sleeping tablet on an empty stomach. What folowed was a strange new sensation in my belly..but not unbearble and which faded and absent on awakening the next day...had i examined my stools in those days i may have seen a similar black one, but My EC and swollen lip appeared approx withn a week after that stomach lining was aggrevated.

This time round, again..i began to eat sparingly for different reasons..i was preparing myself for a fast and ..no obvious discomfort but for that feeling something wasn't right..the same type of sensations around my lip began again although no outward signs as such except the same chapped dryness (i was hoping it was due to the winter and cold air ) But I also wondered that as i had stopped taking cats claw things were creeping back...thats when i decided to make my first drs appointment which i attended without any obvious lip flare..shortly after one evening such an intense headache manifested of such magnitude the only thing at hand was a flu tablet discovered in the dark recesses of my cupboard...again that strange sensation in my stomach but so fleeting that i find it difficult to say it was of noteworthy discomfort.. a bit like a mosquitoe bite in the scheme of things.. And Bingo...following day dark stool closely followed by increasingly upper dry chapped lip which then turns swollen accessorised with yellow flakes followed by this time a lower swollen flaky lip too..i'm taking that this isn't an allergic reaction to the prescription tablets themselves..which i'm reluctant to continue with.

Hope you're thorough investigation sheds some light on the matter and your recovery is equally as thorough too.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.860 sec, (2)