CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My (ongoing) battle with the doctor/nurse practitioner

Black Walnut Tincture
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
LoricaLady Views: 1,857
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,734,531

Re: My (ongoing) battle with the doctor/nurse practitioner

Why bother with the nurse & doctor? Maybe get another doctor, but it may be no different. He or she has probably had no training in parasitology & is sitting there clueless to the bugs in his or her own system. There is a kind of mythic feeling in this country that mostly only 3rd world people have parasites. On top of that the testing is generally just of the stool, and parasites can move away from stools, be embedded deeply in the intestinal linings & certainly don't restrict themselves to just the intestines, as you know.

I don't think you probably need medical help for this issue. Many people, including me, have gotten rid of tons of parasites using the standard herbals, zappers & or Rife, also the Sota Pulser. It takes time. Maybe several months, maybe longer. Die off can make it pretty unpleasant. But it can definitely be done. Just keep on keeping on. You are smarter, bigger & stronger than the bugs are and the paracide tools are out there.

What helped me in case any of it can help you:
//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1522290#i

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.906 sec, (1)