CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My battle...blood tests

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
ihateworms Views: 1,857
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,735,687

Re: My battle...blood tests

Thank you; that's some great advice.  I got my test results back.  According to them there's nothing AT ALL wrong with me.  If I go back there, I am taking case studies of people who had negative O&P tests and later died of strongyloidiasis.  I may or may not take more pictures.  I will also take journal articles about how the ELISA / immunoassay are far more accurate than the O&P.

So...  Here's a really weird thing.  I had to give three stool samples.  The day I did it, there were worms and eggs visible to the naked eye, which I made sure went into the vial.  They saw nothing.  How can that be?  I see them moving and they see nothing?  Makes me think maybe they mixed up the samples or something. 

I also had an occult blood test done and I could see the blood, but that came back fine.  But just as well because I am NOT letting them shove a camera up there!  lol

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.641 sec, (1)