CureZone   Log On   Join
Advice for COPD, asthma sufferers?

warduck Views: 17,713
Published: 11 years ago

Advice for COPD, asthma sufferers?

Five weeks ago, I took iodoral (12.5 mg) for two weeks and then increased it to 25 mg. I've also been Sea Salt loading (3/2 tbps, 1980 mg sodium) with 2-day breaks every week. But the detox symptoms were crippling, especially the COPD, such that I've had to stop the iodine. It's like breathing through a pillow. I know I've been too aggressive and should have obtained the companion supplements at the first sign of trouble. But it's a fight just to read this forum and post. I'm going to order vitamin C, B complex and selenomethionine. Are there other supps or protocols you would recommend for someone who's had COPD all his life?

Details: Male, 31, 5'7", US, never smoked, low-fat raw vegan for past year, 2800-3000 kcal, exercise run twice weekly, no health insurance

Meds: Pre-iodine, Advair 250/50 once a day (fluoride! but must take or death!). Salbutamol inhaler. Vit B12, D.

Issues: COPD whole life, asthma first 15 yrs. Chronic fatigue, no focus for past 12 yrs, unemployed 3 yrs. Candida likely.

Detox symptoms: Severe eczema, hives and itching from thighs to neck. Bloodshot eyes. Pre-iodine peak flow 280 L/min (average, <1/2 norm), post-iodine 170 L/min (norm for a boy!).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.500 sec, (1)