CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: acid-free diet vs. candida-free diet

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Teeth Cure!
Natural Fluoride free Remineralizer!

More
00733 Views: 1,582
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,737,433

Re: acid-free diet vs. candida-free diet

From what i can gather a strong immune system and good intestinal flora keep candida in check..in turn the useful role of candida in safe numbers is to gobble up any "putryfying food matter" in the digestive system, caused by "improper diet/digestion" and "before more harmful bacteria can have a nibble and cause health problems elsewhere"..this is from a candida source site.

Could it be that in cleaning up the colon/intestines/ amongst other benefits removes the equivalent of a 24/7 candida banquet in such matters of "putryfying food" especialy in individuals who have a long history of poor digestion? (I'm thinking about the mucoidal plaque aswell)

In a way its another measure to remove a feast which would otherwise perpetuate candida overgrowth especially too if the main defence systems of immune and supportive intestinal flora were not working effectively? Digestive cleaning does appear to be key in candida management which leads to the query and the extent of cleanliness in our own current digestive tracts, that may have contributed to keeping these fungus fellas feasting and their populations large to the detriment of our health?

For a fungus that naturally lives inside every human body you'd reason that "EC" suffers would be more visably frequent..but maybe they are avoiding public spaces i wouldn't be surprised! And again there is a long list of symptoms which "EC" maybe inclusive of.."

all i remember from my intestinal and parasite cleanse which included the potent clove herb and antifungal...i had a strong herxheimer reaction..could this have been candida die off?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.109 sec, (1)