CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Liver, leaky gut, and altered immunity

00733 Views: 6,770
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,734,574

Re: Liver, leaky gut, and altered immunity

hi there again MTL yep i think its a diet of about what i No longer eat and drink as much as what i eat and drink now and in light of warriorqueens discovery am going to consider the candida diet after christmas..candida test results or no test results. I figure theres nothing to lose but lots to gain..another dot and stepping stone towards furthering good health hopefully..if you are reading this warriorqueen thanks for bringing this to peoples attention and its good to hear you are out having fun now your lips are healed!

If i can just squeeze in here too that candida is typically linked to a leaky gut..the fungus corkscrew their way through intestinal walls of the digestive tract..and in chronic cases damage the intestinal mucus lining ..these perforations in the intestinal wall allow passage of toxins and microorginisms into the blood stream leading to Allergies. The Liver then has to pick up the bill of the excess hazardous toxins etc as does the immune system inorder to purify the blood..causing an overburdened immune system and overworked liver. So as it stands it makes sense to a)heal the colon and b)boost the immune system and ensure the liver is loved and pampered given that soooo many other bodily processes are dependent on this vital organ for the bodies optimum functioning?

It's interesting to see that the diverse and long range of symptoms for Candida, tired liver and leaky gut are many instances the same ands shared! As I didn't have the obvious symptom most people associate with candida, ie gential discomfort..i didn't consider candida seriously..

By and large i have been EC free for the last year except for this recent blip...

My diet to date since arriving back from india has been dwindling down gradually to a cleaner one free of dairy, wheat, caffeine and alchohol basically vegan with the odd egg and now some portions of fish...I'm creating some lovely healing flavourfull soups which are so simple but tasty to make..the long list of healthy herbs and spices found in both the candida and liver diets makes them something to really look forward to..

basically it's been an alkaline diet but with the inflammed liver result am following a liver loving diet which incidentally if you remove the fruit, mushrooms and fermented stuff?, looks similar to the candida diet.. but because of possible inflammation and stomach issues choosing ingredients too that sooth and help those is on the menu..cabbage is a good one but so is a beautiful pea and lettuce soup. My favourite store cupboard medicinal essentials are raw Garlic, turmeric, ginger, cayenne and lemons, Basil pesto made just from garlic and olive oil. The cats claw was chosen for it's powerfull immunity boosting properties/leaky gut/and integrity to digestive disorders which i might start taking again.

I'm wondering too whether my current EC blip has also coincided with the change of ph conditons brought about my my near fasting and followed by ANTACIDS. I described my swollen blistered cracked itchy, burney lips with white spots that turned white when wet to an nhs nurse over the phone..she said it was oral thrush.

With this in mind and if it is fungus/candida HONEY is NOT the way forward as it's Sugar and will literally be spoon feeding the fungus from a silver plate!!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.844 sec, (2)