CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: This is driving me crazy.

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
00733 Views: 6,200
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,736,617

Re: This is driving me crazy.

yeah, It's hard especially with the build up of christmas festivities,christmas shopping etc ...For a while there my lips looked like a botox job gone wrong and venturing out didn't fill me with joy either..

they were so bad at one point The act of spontaneous Laughing without forethought sent fissure cracks like a dropped toffee apple all over them! It hurt, and it bled before forming the armour plate again. To prevent pain and further crackling The face adopted a dead pan expression and i talked as if i had my jaws wired together or like a ventrilocist.., my partner kept asking me what was wrong! As if it wasn't OBVIOUS!

It was difficult to open my mouth to place even a fork full of food in there without resorting to some applied moisture medium to enable the mouth to open wide enough without cracking!

In times of essential forays from the house, to prepare my lips for their outing, I resorted to rolling on my front in a bath tub of water with face and lips submurged under water for minutes on end holding my breath like a deep sea diver and blowing bubbles, to soften the crap up!! Those cleaner type fish that nibble off dead bits from peoples feet and the latest craze? i wish i had some!

Blistex now bliteze? was a firm favourite in my youth when the odd cold sore came about and considered this as an emergency relief as i know it's good but the tubes are quite small and with this condition didn't feel it would go very far..?

So when My partner phoned from the chemist to discuss lip relief creams and Recalling a woman finding instant relief from a..NIPPLE MOISTURIZING CREAM...for breast feeding mothers I asked for that.. Normally it's a preparatory cream for mums to be but brings relief i understand for cracked and sore nipples too. Which cracked and sore if it's not from contact dermitis, is from a fungus and midwives refer as NIPPLE THRUSH!

I must say my partner returned from the chemist with the goods but took a while to get over the emabaressing quest especially at the same time i asked for some feminine hygiene products aswell! If he thought that shopping excursion was bad how embaressing would it be if this EC was long term and replacement ladies underware bra and knickers in addition were on his shopping list!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.891 sec, (2)