CureZone   Log On   Join
Maximim Effectiveness of Liver Cleanse

wavy4jc Views: 971
Published: 16 years ago

Maximim Effectiveness of Liver Cleanse

Hi All!!!

I am still waiting to do my first liver/gall bladder flush. I am waiting on the herbs and zapper to do a parasite cleanse. I decided to forgo the Bowel Cleanse because I have very regular BMs...2-4 times per day and I have never been constipated in my life (46 yrs).

Now, I have some questions for you wonderful folks helping others with your experiences while I wait to do the flush:

1. I rarely eat red meat, even some weeks, I do not eat at all, mostly chicken or fish. I read that the consumption of SAT fat leads to the stones...but I eat very little SAT fat. Would this mean I will have less stones?

2. I read that woman generally are more likely to have stones? Is this true?

3. I like to drink 4-6 cups of green tea per day. But I read that caffeine is bad for waste elimination (kidney, liver). Even though gree tea has much less caffeine than coffee (which I do not like), 6 cups = about 200 mg of caffeine. I am not willing to give up dringing green tea because I believe it is a great tonic for me and is loaded with tons of great free-radical killers, one of the best anti-oxidants a person can consume. What are your thoughts about caffeine consumption?

4. Also, I intermittantly get a dull pain near the bottom of my last rib on my right side...and as far as I can tell, my skin looks a little puffed out near the same area, liek a slight enlargement...it is in the area of the liver, so I assume it is liver-related. Anyone else experience this?

Sorry for all the questions, but from your experiences, I am learning soooooooo much!!

Thanks for all your posts and I pray that God's Hand is on your healing!!

Wavy

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

2.234 sec, (1)