CureZone   Log On   Join
Parasite die off in my nose and sinus's

China49 Views: 44,736
Published: 12 years ago

Parasite die off in my nose and sinus's

Hi,
I have been taking a good parasite cleans now for 3 weeks. After five days I stated to get some of the expected symptoms. Bad headaches and "hangover type" symptoms, as well as strange pains in my gut that moved around alot, as though something was on the run! I did a liver cleans and got some strange looking black cysts out, but nothing that looked like an adult worm.
The reason i am starting this thread is that five days ago I started to get a sore throat and blocked ears and earache. I exected a cold but in fact the opposite has happened. my nose has dried up completely, infact it is so dry I have lots of crusty bits at the back. I am irrigating my nose with a saline solution and crusty bits come out with bits of blood. some of the blood appears to be in little sacs that burst when I apply pressure.
I have been bothered with sinus problems for decades including congestion in the lungs.
Please tell me these are not worms in my nose! i could believe it is a low level bacterial infection that might be responding to the herbs....but I prayed to God it is not worms!!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.875 sec, (1)