CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Repentance means change....

pjangel Views: 1,093
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 174,087

Re: Repentance means change....

I hope someone helps me refind the link. I think Andreas talked about it, but I can't find the info--I've got close to a migrane today--I think it is my left side detoxing.....heheheheh--did yoga yesterday and today for the first time in a while, and it isn't helping YET.

We'll be sure to let you know.
How old is your son? I forget. Any vision problems? I know there are some learning difficulites; I remembering emailing you about them.

When is YOUR next liverflush? I haven't been able to keep up with my reading on lf venue--I've starting catching up on my sleep, and actually am feeling WORSE. However, I 'remembered" that two years ago I had a cavity that I "forgot" to have taken care of (never found the right kind of dentist, so I didn't take care of it) and I'm wondering since a lot of the pain in my face is near the tooth, if that might be trying to get my attention.

If anyone knows an alternative dentist in Kentucky (Louisville, Frankfort, I could go as far as Lexington, but would rather not, and if there were on in one of the little towns near me, THAT would be cool, but I doubt it) please let me know. I don't know how to use the cz search yet. I'm a bit pressed for time--I hope to flush Wednesday/Thursday, and think I will regardless of my pain levels. I think I've waited too long, released too much, and my liver is reconjesting. Anyone have ANY ideas?

Thanks everyone.
pj

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.375 sec, (1)