CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: TAPEWORM LARVA ~ GENITOURINARY & PERIANAL AREAS: Drug Treatment Protocol ~ Niclosamide, Praziquantel, & Albendazole -

Views: 34,469
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,723,157

Re: TAPEWORM LARVA ~ GENITOURINARY & PERIANAL AREAS: Drug Treatment Protocol ~ Niclosamide, Praziquantel, & Albendazole -

hi 133948 and to anyone else interested.

I couldnt help notice your message as I have similar white worms in varying sizes, some larger and some micro in both length and thickness [as in different stages] and I too can feel them moving through my soft tissues mainly around my scalp, nose, face, ears and then at times around my back, legs, fingers and feet and that's about it, no lung or chest problems.

Their activity can be slow but can also be lively too despite having taking 4 courses each of Albendazole and Ivermectin which is extremely disheartening.

I've not taken Prazi yet as I am vary of this drug having had TIA's some years back [TIA's are mini strokes] and also my MRI showed WML [white matter lesions!] in certain areas of my brain. Prazi has caused in some cases cerebral infarction if the patient has Tapeworm stages in that location so I'm between the devil and deep blue!

What I would like to know and have not found yet, any answers yet is whether the scattering felt after and during taking Albendazole and Ivermectin is in fact the result of dying parasites or the drugs having no effect whatsoever. I know from long-term experience that scattering has occurred with me without any of the anthelminthic drugs so there's no clear way of knowing.

And does disseminated scattered Tapeworm larvae in their varying stages look anything like pinworms, I did'nt think so but am I missing something here?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

4.500 sec, (1)