CureZone   Log On   Join
Day 4

Unfettered_Moth Views: 977
Published: 11 years ago

Day 4

I'm on day 4 now. I experienced some passionate emotions yesterday when dealing with family, and I'm proud of myself for letting them out and expressing how I felt, and then letting them go. It didn't bother me to get emotional; I didn't cling to them.

I sometimes get intense urges to eat fruit, but I know if I just stick with my fast and my goals with fasting, I will be rewarded. I have total trust and faith right now.

Meditation, some light yoga, and prayer is really helping me. Letting go of attachment is key. I often coach myself to "let go more" and this is working.

Whenever I get a strong feeling of detox, I simply say, "Hallelujah" because it is a blessing that my body is hard at work cleansing.

I feel SO GRATEFUL for the opportunity to fast and take this vital rest, since I am moving to Hawaii next month and things will be busy. So NOW is the time for me to simply "soak up the total rest."

Overall, I'm enjoying myself...I know it will just get better. :-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.297 sec, (1)