CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hey, What About The Second Dose Of The OO/Juice Mixture?

Rick60 Views: 1,246
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 174,356

Re: Hey, What About The Second Dose Of The OO/Juice Mixture?

Rome wasn't built in a day Parousia. :)

Do the 6 pm and 8pm Epsom Salts followed by the 10pm olive oil/grapefruit juice mixture. In the morning do both the 6am and 8 am Epsom Salts . At 10 am have some juice. You can have some fruit at 10:30 and a light lunch an hour later with a light dinner between 6 and 7 pm.

I started my 37th flush last night and I can tell you from experience...start slowly. I'm not one that always followed directions and have gotten in trouble because of it.

If you can get a colonic two or three days after the flush, do it. If not do a series of enemas to get any remaining stones out.

I did the Hulda Clark protocol for my first three flushes and was very sick due to stuck stones.

Check out the Ask Andreas Forum . Read the current posts and the older ones as well including his archived forums.

He has great books available on his website. Timeless Secrets of Health and Rejuvenation saved my life. A great deal of what's in the book is archived in his forum.

Have a great flush!!! :)

Rick

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.719 sec, (1)