CureZone   Log On   Join
All Of You Are Terrific!

Parousia Views: 1,136
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 174,356

All Of You Are Terrific!

What about a colonic? I know, they are pricey; however, I released my largest gallstone after a flush and a day later, during the colonic--and if I hadn't gotten the colonic, then the stone might have sat there toxic in my colon till (and if) it got out. (you know those pictures of colons that aren't quite healthy--it could be mine. I think/feel like I'm healing though)

If you aren't good at enemas, consider that option. I was blessed to have a friend help me with the expense...and it would be preferable to be able to do it all oneself; however, if the colon has some problems, it might be worth considering. Besides, it's good to experience things at least ONCE . My first colonic was wonderful, the second not, and the third, passed a good sized gallstone and averted a gallbladder attack, imho (in my humble opinion). It is a thought. They are very clean, tidy, and neat. I was impressed. I think the drawback is people can use them like a 'magic bullet' not change their lifestyle, and that doesn't work.

Andreas (on that forum) strongly recommends them following Liver Flush as a health precaution. I know not everyone needs or can afford it, and I kicked and fussed, but .....

What do you think? Guys?
later,
pj

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.734 sec, (1)