CureZone   Log On   Join
Question to Veteran Flushers About Allergies

petey123 Views: 1,286
Published: 15 years ago

Question to Veteran Flushers About Allergies

Hi there! I have heard from some peeps on here that they have succeeded in ridding themselves of their allergies through flushing (hanna, for one). I do not suffer from seasonal allergies, thank god, but I am allergic to cats and house dust, and suffer most of the time because of this. I want to get a blood test for food sensitivities , but in the meantime I'm going to continue to do the flushes and take an antihistamine/decogestant when times get tuff. How many of you have actually been "cured" of you allergies or food sensitivities through flushing alone (all other things being equal), and if so, could you expound on which allergies/sensitivities you had? I'm curious to see how common it is to see allergies disappear, and I would like a little hope that through flushing I won't have to stay on medication for the rest of life.... Cuz there's no way I'm gonna get rid of my sweet little kitty!! Ha! Thanks in advance!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.438 sec, (1)