CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Parasite die off in my nose and sinus's

onemoretime Views: 43,812
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,741,058

Re: Parasite die off in my nose and sinus's

I have been on a program to eliminate candida in my throat - my doctor believes it is in my lungs but haven't tested for that. Anyway, this is all in response to a horrible chronic cough of nearly 7 years that has impacted my life in so many ways. I've had all the tests you can imagine, btw, so this isn't throat cancer, sinusitis, lung cancer, tb, etc.

Also, the throat has had something in it for years that has began moving down with this protocol - one doctor called it a bacterial exudate and I took tons of Antibiotics but nothing worked. I'm thinking now that the candida (or whatever combo of parasites) had penetrated the membranes and were hooked into me - now they are finally letting go - blessed be!

I've been using therapeutic grade essential oils, coconut oil, some antifungal herbs, herbs to support the liver, Sinu-Orega for the nose, Candex enzymes, and Absorb More Toxins - since around October (continuously). I've ran a low grade fever for around 2 months now but the past 15 days when I began adding an internal blend of volatile oils to the mix,and also putting some on my nose and beneath the eyes, suddenly my nose and ears completely filled up with the most horrid gunk I've seen, and my fever shot up to 100.

There has been tons of foul mucous and blood clots full of worm shaped clots too. This is not a nose bleed however - once I clear this crap out, there is no sign of broken capillaries, etc. My throat got incredibly sore and the skin on the end of my nose all but burned off. Even my eyes got gunked up.I've been using coconut oil in my ears and sinuses after the sinu-orega rinse to soothe and heal it. I also began having a lot more gunk in the toilet that closely resembles the candida stuff pictured on this site, along with some other odd things I've frankly been too ill to examine closely. One appeared at a quick glance to be a dark brown worm around 3 inches long, but perhaps not?

This stuff is subsiding now (I am somewhere around day 16 of this), though still daily. For at least 10 days it was a cup or more a day from my nose and eustachian tubes. Now my throat is clearing up and my temp is normal, but I'm still eliminating the junk. My throat still has lots of mucous but I'm not feeling that thing hanging on so tightly right now.

Thing is, I would cough until my nose clogged up, but have never truly had sinus problems, and definitely never an ear ache in my life. I'm thinking any orifice available is being used - who knows? But your description of the bloody looking things rang true for me, though I have seen no worms whatsoever coming from my nose. Nothing white like that - this is a puddle of yellow-orangish muck with the bloody stuff thrown in.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.641 sec, (2)