CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Oil Pulling and Angular Cheilitis

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
00733 Views: 7,755
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,744,617

Re: Oil Pulling and Angular Cheilitis

Is your craving for cinnamon your body calling out for some mineral in cinnamon or something in it's properties which is good for you at this moment?

aside from being high in manganese, iron and calcium, and a long list of health benefits which includes it's abilities "to stop medication resistant yeast infections" and inhibits bacterial growth aswell as aid digestion, are you craving just the smell as the aroma is a general feel good mood enhancer and unwinds the mind or both in general?

i can understand your choice and reasons for oilpulling with the addition of the powdered spices, clove and cinnamon..but i'd take it a bit steady..your mouth and saliva needs to be certain ph level i understand?

Rolling an actual whole clove about the mouth can cover the breath issue..aswell as good at stopping cravings for smoking and alcohol apparently maybe chocolate even as i guess the flavour is so potent it's a distraction..clove oil for a toothache certainly put me off any vices i had at the time, tea and coffee even. But the cinnamon craving unlike the unhealthy cravings is one not to curb but to listen to?

The idea of oil pulling is a fascinating one..just the one time for the experience left my mouth and tongue more alive..my taste buds felt heightened and more sensitive to taste and flavours.. food became something you tasted and savoured rather than just ate.. Maybe like the bottom of the foot as in reflexology too, there could be a body map of a network of nerves on the tongue...and with oil pulling it certainly gives the tongue muscle a good 20mins? work out!

Would it be as effective for a shorter duration i wonder.
The corners of my mouth are most effected at the moment and the red ring and dry skin around my mouth noticeable, my lips are cracking, the lip skin feels tight aswell as a sore throat that is very very slight but keeps reappearing.. it's not so sore that i want to gargle anything yet although sage is good for that..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.266 sec, (1)