CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: pros and cons

onemoretime Views: 7,068
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,744,550

Re: pros and cons

Interesting . . . .

Prior to diagnosis of candida when I had been told I merely had a bacterial exudate in my throat, I used probably 15 quart jars of raw honey over about a 3 month period. It was the very first thing to have any effect on this "puddle of muck" in my throat and the crazy coughing till I threw up and made my eyeballs hemorrhage. The very first change in well over 5 years, the very first move in a positive direction.

It seemed to soften something, and allow me to dislodge and move it further down my throat. I told the ENT that I spent 5 hours numbing my throat with spray and swallowing hard, working my neck muscles in every direction, to move whatever it was downward. He laughed at the very idea that raw honey had anything to do with this happening - that was the last time I saw him - after all, I'd found something that helped when he clearly had not been able to help me to date.

Anyway, now working on candida as diagnosed in the last 6 months, and having some measure of success - but finding other nasties coming out too. I quit the raw honey due to what I read about candida and sugar. Now I'm thinking again. . . . perhaps its positive effects override its negatives in some cases.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.969 sec, (1)