CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: a few links related to parasite odor

Views: 11,179
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,746,216

Re: a few links related to parasite odor

I was just wondering if she had smushed it, whether anything came out of it, and if it stank. That's all. If not, then I'm convinced it was an old seed stuck in there for years, because parasites stink.

Did you think I was claiming to know what kind of a parasite it was, if it stank? If so, please overlook the confusion. Maybe in a parallel dimension. Actually, I could probably identify pinworms and Ascaris by smell, but please don't sent me a sample. And maybe hookworms too. But how do you describe the odor of death warmed over??????

It actually don't make no matters to me what kindly it be, don't even think it relavates all that much. But I do believe a dog could be trained to identify lot parasites by smell than just the crustacean crabs causing cancers.

And I do know that parasites stink. Why does this bother you so much? Are you a guardian protection angel or the micromanage what you say police or what's up doc?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.703 sec, (1)