CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Start of the brown rice diet.

Clark Bowel Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Bowel Program (Intestinal Cleanse). Pure product...

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
lees Views: 4,677
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,748,163

Re: Start of the brown rice diet.

I am starting to show real progress on the ANTI-CANDIDA diet! Previously I had a 3-4 day peeling cycle, and wasn't removing the dead skin. It would remain on my lips for up to a month at a time.

Already I haven't peeled for the last 7 days, and my lips are looking MUCH better. And no white buildup on my teeth anymore :) Obviously theres still some cracking but the scaling has decreased significantly. Will update whether this improvement continues; or whether simply the peeling cycle has changed. Either way its a positive!

My current diet includes been eating Brown Rice, Buckwheat, Quinoa; steamed vegetables (excluding starchy veges like carrot, potato, squash); chicken, eggs & fish occassionally; nuts and seeds; spices and Sea Salt ; Coconut oil and EV olive oil. Avoiding everything else especially anything with Sugar and gluten. This diet would be largely PH neutral too. Everything I have is organic to cut down on pesticides, although the organic angle is purely my own lifestyle choice.

Have also changed toothpaste to Tom's. It contains Xylitol, rather than the nasty artificial sweeteners the bog standard paste include.

You say Eggs are bad. I find that very difficult to believe.

Stay away from MARGARINE like the plague. The best sources of fat IMO (and have done a lot of research on this), is a quality virgin coconut oil for cooking ; and EV olive oil for drizzling on salad or adding to food after cooking. You have to buy high quality, aim for Organic cold pressed stored in glass containers. Olive oil needs to be bought in a darkened Glass bottle and should be refrigerated once opened. Remember if you buy cheap stuff you're getting rubbish.

Coconut oil is the best oil for cooking, it doesn't turn rancid stored at room temperature, and copes very well when heated. Most other oils dramatically change structure under heat, which leads to oxidation and free-radicalisation = toxicity.

Polyunsatures on the other hand are the WORST. Not only do they break down under heat, they are extremely unstable in oil form. Sunflower, Canola, Rapeseed Safflower all begin oxidising once extracted, and storage at room temperature in direct sunlight speeds up the process. All store bough polyunsaturate you can virtually guarantee are Rancid at purchase. The horrible combination of damaged polyunsatures, hydrogenated bleeh... Butter would be much better.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

4.000 sec, (2)